Wedding Day Services
*Services begin the moment your contract is received, you are able to call, email or text your planner if you have any questions
related to your wedding
*Three (3) Planning meetings where we will discuss all of the details of your wedding; vendors, budgets, contracts, etiquette, etc, during your planning process
*Custom Vendor recommendations based on style and budget
*Creation of a detailed Wedding Day schedule and set up list for
bridal party and vendors. To insure everyone is well informed
*Confirm contracted services with all of your vendors.
*Two Highly trained Wedding Planners
*Greet your vendors and guests and direct them accordingly
*Full Wedding day coverage, typically beginning 2 hours prior to ceremony and ending after bride and groom exit and personal items are secured with bridal party member
*Oversee and execute the days events, coordinating vendors and bridal party throughout the event to ensure proper timing
*Personal Flower Distribution, Such as bouquets,
boutonnières and corsages.
* Assist the photographer with family photos to insure they are accomplished in a timely manner
*Assistance with Ceremony and Reception set up
* Coordinate with DJ/Band to insure timing of introductions,
first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, etc.
And insure the guests are aware of theseevents as well.
* Assistance in the case of unforeseen circumstances. For example; restiching buttons, spills on garments, repair of bouquets, etc.
Partial Planning and Design
* Includes full Wedding Day Services as listed above
* Includes Planning as well as design assistance
* 10 planning meetings (either in person or via conference call) where we will discuss all of the details of your wedding; vendors, budgets, contracts, etiquette, etc, during your planning process
* Schedule and attend meetings that you choose (up to 10, these count as your planning meetings), this can include site visits, vendor meetings, dress shopping/fittings, planning meetings, tastings,
floral mock up and venue walk through
*Theme & concept creation – developing the overall look and feel of your special day! Includes creation of a “Story Board”
* Complete budget development and maintenance.
* Monthly check in emails to insure tasks are being completed
* Establish and Maintain a planning timeline
* Assistance with design and wording for stationary
selections, programs, invitations, menus, etc.
* Assistance in securing hotel room block
*Contract review and negotiations
* Return coordination of items such as tuxedos, cake stands, bouquets for preservation, etc.
Full Planning and Design
* Includes full Wedding Day Services and Partial Planning as listed above
* Arangement and attendance of all vendor meetings,
to include venue site visits, vendor meetings, Dress shopping/Fittings
(if desired), planning meetings, tastings, floral mock up,
venue walk through and planning meetings.
* Monthly conference call or in person meeting with Bride and Groom to discuss the details of the wedding and items we are accomplishing.
* Prepare and maintain vendor payment schedule
* Assist with wedding menu and beverage selection
* Assist with selection of rental items to enhance decor
* Assemble and mail invitations and track RSVP’s
* Rehearsal Dinner Venue selection
* Day After Brunch Venue Selection
* Welcome basket design and delivery to resort
* Bridal Party Communication and Reminders. We will contact your bridal party and family members with friendly reminders about what they can be doing to insure you have a stress free planning experience